Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2023-24 Portal Szn (10 Viewers)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'll take a pretty good tier QB, even if we have to pay elite tier money.
The best possible option is what I'm hoping for. Don't think the money should be an issue with such a small portal class.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Secondary will be strong regardless next year. Bootle, Bretz, Omar Brown, Marques Bufford, Mario Bufford, Jeremiah Charles, Gifford, Hartzog, Hill, Nation, Safeeullah, Singleton, Benning...
Secondary and dline/olb are in very good shape. Gbayor and Wright are solid but depth worries me a bit if Bullock doesn't come back. There isn't much behind them.

redzoner

Cornerback
I understand that but I don't think the coaches should have put him in that position. Do you want to have him burn his redshirt to field a few punts or do you want to get him another year as potential starting CB that's all I'm saying.
I thought he only played in the last 4 games? Did he actually burn his redshirt?

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
Hope Princewill isn't transferring to A&M
Yeah my real concern is these two teaming up elsewhere. Really just opened the floodgates for teams to tamper with our boy

Not like they're from north dakota. Ton of schools in texas flush with cash that would happily take advantage of a school throwing all its NIL at the QB sweepstakes

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds