Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2021 Husker Baseball Thread (Big 10 Champions)

This was exactly what I was thinking about, but I couldn't remember Ricky's name.

Personally, I'd take my chances with heater's low, high, or outside, but I'm a dipshit, so there's that. That said, when he can hit his inner-plate fastball, it's a beauty.
You go slow away you want to come fast the opposite side.

One of my favorite out combos was high and in heat followed up by off speed down and away.

Change of location with change of speed is crippling to hitters.... Especially when it is 95+

Sounds like the game is going to be on ESPN3 again?

Is this on Hulu or anything?
I think if you go to espn3's website or you download the espn3 app you can use your hulu account to login and watch

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back