Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

2021 Husker Baseball Thread (Big 10 Champions)

FUCK YES

streaking will ferrell GIF

Huskers play at 8pm tomorrow against the Razorbitches

GBR, but I was frustrated with the pitch selection for Spencer. His junk pitches are pretty damn good, but not as good without showing the 96mph heater.

He wasn’t able to hit his inside pitches to right handed batters tonight. There were a couple ABs where he went soft away and I thought he should hammer the guy inside the next pitch, but he’d miss and hit the guy.

Hell of a performance by Frank.

Do we get big ESPN tomorrow? Seems like the perfect match up for it.

need a serious gem from Hroch tomorrow, to say the least, for us to have much of a chance against the hogs.

need a serious gem from Hroch tomorrow, to say the least, for us to have much of a chance against the hogs.

We’re likely to see Winklander tomorrow. Crazy thing is that we’ve seen a handful of guys the last few weeks just as good if not better than him.

This was exactly what I was thinking about, but I couldn't remember Ricky's name.
He wasn’t able to hit his inside pitches to right handed batters tonight. There were a couple ABs where he went soft away and I thought he should hammer the guy inside the next pitch, but he’d miss and hit the guy.

Personally, I'd take my chances with heater's low, high, or outside, but I'm a dipshit, so there's that. That said, when he can hit his inner-plate fastball, it's a beauty.

We’re likely to see Winklander tomorrow. Crazy thing is that we’ve seen a handful of guys the last few weeks just as good if not better than him.

I'm hoping the weirdness of our defensive 3rd inning doesn't ever show itself again. NU can beat aces with pitching and defense, but not with what HCO and the fielders did in the third tonight.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back