Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

#15 appreciation

Ok, so I'm not the only person that is sort of thinking the same thing?

I actually thought UTEP was fairly physical and sensed that they were about "equally as good" on defense as CU.

Think about it this way, we scored 40 points with our starting QB and starters on the bench for one full quarter.
It was more than a quarter. Play calls were very vanilla after we got up

Agree with the above except the culture shift thing. He has a big role in it from a confidence part but Rhule has been working on that non stop since he got here.
Agree it's been Rhule making the culture shift, didn't mean to imply that it was Dylan making the shift...it starts with the HC and he has done an amazing job to shift the mentality of this team.

Do you expect it to be marginally tougher? UTEP might be a bad defense, but so is Colorado. I legitimately think Colorado might be the worst defense we see all year...
Colorado’s defense looked awful schematically but they have the bodies to compete in the P4. UTEP is much worse

100%! NDSU has multiple chances to stop a play for a short gain, only to take a bad angle or miss the tackle and it turned into chunk plays for Colorado. We need to be better.
Team speed was the biggest difference in that game on both sides of the ball. They might still have the edge on Saturday but it will be slim and they’ll only have it on offense

Colorado’s defense looked awful schematically but they have the bodies to compete in the P4. UTEP is much worse
I respectfully disagree. Like on offense, they have a couple of good players. Edge rushers and a couple DBs. But their LBs and interior DL are worse than UTEPs.

I think we just need to twist Shadildo's ankle extra hard in a dog pile. Game over.

Do you expect it to be marginally tougher? UTEP might be a bad defense, but so is Colorado. I legitimately think Colorado might be the worst defense we see all year...
Colorado has talented DB's and a couple of paas rushers. Their LB's are terrible and interior dline isn't good. They're a .500 team in a JV conference.

UTEP Is a sub .500 team in a jr high conference.

Ok, so I'm not the only person that is sort of thinking the same thing?

I actually thought UTEP was fairly physical and sensed that they were about "equally as good" on defense as CU.

Think about it this way, we scored 40 points with our starting QB and starters on the bench for one full quarter.
Let's not start sounding like Colorado fans thinking NDSU is better than they are.

We scored 40 on UTEP with starters on the bench for a quarter and a half and a very basic game plan. We could have left our starters in all game like Cockeye and been in the 60s/70s.

Colorado defense isn't that bad.

We worked extremely hard here on the boards for the last couple seasons. All of our hard work on here got us a phenomenal QB. Bravo everyone
100% correct

Max Greenfield Reaction GIF by CBS

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back