Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Xbox Series X

I will be getting one, but usually don't get the first couple of shipments. The first/second set of new consoles usually experience problems.

Literally refreshed the page right at 2:00 and was already “sold out”. This has to be bots, right?

Pisses me off more that it allows you to add one to your cart but then by the time you’re paying it errors or says out of stock

Yeah I actually ended up getting a PS5 and series X in my cart and even got to press “place order” before then being taken back to the payment screen countless times before finally being told both systems were sold out.

Guys, don’t even waste your time on the Walmart drops. They have no safety checks in place in the process and bots are buying them up in seconds.

I landed a PS5 and Series X on Best Buy on the 22nd. I knew they were dropping them that day, but unlike Walmart they don’t announce the time and they also required multiple verification checks to make it bot proof. Was working night shift and refreshing every minute or so and they dropped them both at like 4 am and 5 am when nobody was up. Get to pick up both on the 30th. All my coworkers landed them as well.

My suggestion is to follow people on twitter who announce when stores are releasing them online and don’t bother with Walmart.

Every GameStop is getting 2 of each console in tonight and will be selling in store in the morning at 7 am if anyone wants to get there early.

Every GameStop is getting 2 of each console in tonight and will be selling in store in the morning at 7 am if anyone wants to get there early.
Haha there are people camping out already for them.

PS5 queue is up, I got in as soon as I saw the tweet, still over an hour wait. Highly doubt I’m getting one lol

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back