Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Xbox Series X

My 28 year old son sent me a pic of his new one riding home in the passenger seat of his Jeep. Scored it locally at Target - someone returned it.
Someone bought it and returned it same day?
Yeah he could have sold it and made $200
Bingo. My exact text response to him was, "That's what eBay is for. To sell the extra one at a profit to help pay for the one you keep." Idjuts everywhere, it seems.

Wanted the series x because the game pass thing sounds like it’s nice to have. Don’t want to have to go out and buy a bunch of separate games. But I failed to secure one.

Wanted the series x because the game pass thing sounds like it’s nice to have. Don’t want to have to go out and buy a bunch of separate games. But I failed to secure one.
I hit up some guys selling on Facebook Marketplace. If I can talk them down to like $600 I might consider it

Seems like most games suck when they first come out on the next gen consoles. They look really cool, but are just kind of meh. So I'll wait a bit.

I thought you only got blowjobs for buying jewelry? How'd you work an XBox ? Too?
We were actually just picking up my wife's wedding band or something at Helzberg. I saw a Black Friday sign that said "spend $x and get a free Xbox One S". I said that technically we had spent that much before, and she just agreed and reached under the desk and grabbed me an Xbox haha.

We were actually just picking up my wife's wedding band or something at Helzberg. I saw a Black Friday sign that said "spend $x and get a free Xbox One S". I said that technically we had spent that much before, and she just agreed and reached under the desk and grabbed me an Xbox haha.

Ahhhh....well played, well played indeed.

As with the series x, I’ve been able to get a PS5 in my cart and all the way to enter in payment info before it says it’s now out of stock. Why can I add to cart if it’s out of stock?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back