Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Would you pay extra to watch the Huskers?

You’re already paying “extra” in the form of the required donation when you buy season tickets. I don’t see how this is any different.

I think the University is leveraging all the money they can out of season ticket holders. The required donation fee is plenty high as it is.
Would most donations be earmarked of where it will go already?

I’d assume if they did something similar face value would go up $5 a ticket.

$5 x 90,000 fans x 7 home games = $3.15 million = a couple 5 star croots

make beer revenue go to the players.
Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

I hate what NIL has turned into. So far gone from what it was supposed to be
My rudimentary understanding of the initial legal concept of NIL was that outside corporations would pay athletes to use their Name, Image, or Likeness in marketing and advertising campaigns. Not sharing ticket and Athletic Department revenue. Revenue sharing isn't NIL, that's just pay for play, which is fine (I guess) but don't mislabel it as NIL.

I think the University is leveraging all the money they can out of season ticket holders. The required donation fee is plenty high as it is.
If they keep winning people will pay it. Just look at secondary market prices this year vs last couple

Is it only the students? There significantly discounted anyway, so I wouldn’t mind that. But they can fuck right off if they’re adding $10 to the $70 people are already paying. Especially because this isn’t going to stop them from raising them again in a couple years.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back