Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Worst Husker defensive play you can remember? (2 Viewers)

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member
The Kansas game we gave up 76 in has to be up there. That D was brutal. I can't think of a particular play... They were all so bad.

That’s the game where 1/2 of our fans left at halftime. 0-37 or something like that. Or maybe that was Okie State. I remember that it was homecoming.
That one’s on me. It is the only away game I’ve ever been to. We left at halftime to tailgate and watch other games.

Sad thing is, I watched our coaches on the sidelines and there was really no coaching go on at all. Hardly any coaches were interacting with the players. Just all standing around. Pathetic. And I actually liked Callahan.

BushAK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
LeKevin Smith trying to run with an interception, instead of simply falling down, that would've sealed the game vs TTech in 2005 comes to mind right away.

I was at that game. It was the loudest and then the quietest I've ever heard in that stadium in the span of like 30 seconds. Simply surreal.

betsch

Safety
Erwin Sweeny as a player, every game he played. For a defensive scheme, the 2007? Missouri game where we went in a prevent defense the entire game with 3 down linemen. Terrible.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds