Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Will we have a new head coach next week? (2 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Idk if it means anything but Sip was very confident yesterday Aranda was out of the picture.
Vince Vaughn GIF

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Which part? I was saying that the former RSS poster NUfannomatterwhat who claims to be some kind of Bengals scout and gets Turd on the phone whenever he wants still DMs lots of posters to share "inside info" and this is why jersey is parroting that Nebraska is an 'undesirable" job

NuFan has been an extremely catty wet blanket lately and is sure to tell us how terrible of a job Nebraska is. If I took everything he said as 100% true you’d expect that we just don’t have a head coach next year.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
NuFan has been an extremely catty wet blanket lately and is sure to tell us how terrible of a job Nebraska is. If I took everything he said as 100% true you’d expect that we just don’t have a head coach next year.
Maybe the no HC model is the right one

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Which part? I was saying that the former RSS poster NUfannomatterwhat who claims to be some kind of Bengals scout and gets Turd on the phone whenever he wants still DMs lots of posters to share "inside info" and this is why jersey is parroting that Nebraska is an 'undesirable" job
My question was more towards Jersey’s post.

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I don't buy his whole undesirable job angle for a second. And I especially don't buy Jerseyhusker's following statement...

the fan base and the scrutiny being the only thing in the state is overwhelming, the spotlight isn’t worth the money and stress the job brings isn’t worth someone’s health

That is absolutely garbage. You could win 6 games by year 2 and damn near be a hero. Expectations have never been lower.

Harder to recruit with geographic disadvantages?....likely.... Issues with regents or too many cooks in the kitchen?.... Maybe....

Too much stress?... please.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't buy his whole undesirable job angle for a second. And I especially don't buy Jerseyhusker's following statement...

the fan base and the scrutiny being the only thing in the state is overwhelming, the spotlight isn’t worth the money and stress the job brings isn’t worth someone’s health

That is absolutely garbage. You could win 6 games by year 2 and damn near be a hero. Expectations have never been lower.

Harder to recruit with geographic disadvantages?....likely.... Issues with regents or too many cooks in the kitchen?.... Maybe....

Too much stress?... please.
It's legitimately the stupidest fucking argument in the world, but jersey is a dumb fuck so here we are

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds