Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Will Compton interviewing Trump

I agree, it's just disingenuous to frame TCJA expiring as causing a tax increase. It's not a tax increase when you get a tax cut for a while and then it goes back to where it was. That would be a temporary tax cut, which is the opposite of a tax increase.
Fair

I've banned everyone in this thread and moved it to the parking lot.
Jim Carrey Omg GIF

Do you think it's possible to have a legitimately good conversation with Kamala? Man, she seems like she's dumber than a box of rocks. Like she legitimately cannot communicate original thoughts to other people.
The short answer is no. They asked her a question about crime being so high in blue states and her answer was about stars and constellations.🤦

Is this a serious comment when comparing the ability to orate with Trump? He literally never speaks a grammatical sentence. It's nonsense and rambling with no point. I mean just yesterday he only took 5 questions at a Town Hall and then spent over 20 minutes standing on stage listening to music that I'm sure he'll receive cease and desists about.
It absolutley is. And this is coming from a person who has never voted for Trump.
I honestly do think Kamala is stupid. You look up "nonsense rambling with no point" and you'll find a picture of Kamala by it. She defines the term "word salad." I would vote for Hillary or Biden (the first time around, obviously not now) long before I'd consider voting for Kamala. Complaining about Trump does nothing to change my persecitve that Harris is an idiot.

It absolutley is. And this is coming from a person who has never voted for Trump.
I honestly do think Kamala is stupid. You look up "nonsense rambling with no point" and you'll find a picture of Kamala by it. She defines the term "word salad."
You've got to be kidding me

You've got to be kidding me
You view Harris as an articulate, thoughtful communicator?
I mean, you have a right to support her. But you can not possibly watch her talk (off prompter) and think "This woman has a great grasp of the issues and knows her stuff."
I mean, that's like Trump supporters claiming he is a humble, selfless servant of the people.

You view Harris as an articulate, thoughtful communicator?
I mean, you have a right to support her. But you can not possibly watch her talk (off prompter) and think "This woman has a great grasp of the issues and knows her stuff."
I mean, that's like Trump supporters claiming he is a humble, selfless servant of the people.
Yeah I think she meanders unnecessarily at times when she's speaking on the fly, but yes I absolutely get the impression that she has a grasp of the issues and knows her stuff. I have zero problems understanding what she's saying. ESPECIALLY when taking into account the other option haha.

Kamala is not the greatest public speaker but it’s a bit disingenuous to sit here and act like she is dumb. You don’t have the education and career path she does from a law perspective by being an idiot. She also eviscerated Trump in their only debate, so much so he ran scared from a second as it was so harmful to his campaign.

As for the interview, thought it started out slow but got a lot better once they started hitting on the sports stuff and got Trump out of his campaign mode. He is a likable guy when he is just shooting the shit and that is Bussin’s strength as well.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back