Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Will Compton interviewing Trump

Trump is also going on Joe Rogan.
That will be interesting since Joe just likes to give people a platform then egg them on when they start saying stupid and out there shit.

Trump is also going on Joe Rogan.
That will be interesting since Joe just likes to give people a platform then egg them on when they start saying stupid and out there shit.
Joe has said for nearly a decade that he's never going to interview Trump and now it seems like it's happening
If he doesn't get Trump to spill the beans on aliens and/or JFK I'm gonna be pissed

Honestly as they should. Podcast numbers would go crazy if they were able to legitimately good conversations with both. I’d absolutely watch a Kamala episode
Do you think it's possible to have a legitimately good conversation with Kamala? Man, she seems like she's dumber than a box of rocks. Like she legitimately cannot communicate original thoughts to other people.

Do you think it's possible to have a legitimately good conversation with Kamala? Man, she seems like she's dumber than a box of rocks. Like she legitimately cannot communicate original thoughts to other people.
She’s really not a good impromptu speaker. She struggles on anything that doesn’t involve a teleprompter.

With that said, BwtB would be an ideal podcast for the lighter conversations. Don’t think she’s a football or sports person at all.

No, but I think strictly viewership numbers for them, even a solid Elementary School conversation with her about her life or something would do wonders for their views after having Trump on.

Is this a serious comment when comparing the ability to orate with Trump? He literally never speaks a grammatical sentence. It's nonsense and rambling with no point. I mean just yesterday he only took 5 questions at a Town Hall and then spent over 20 minutes standing on stage listening to music that I'm sure he'll receive cease and desists about.

Those for sure.

I'm also excited for Q stuff.
I'm definitely interested in the Q stuff. If JFK is not still alive I won't know what to do with myself. Also, need to understand the science behind the earth being flat.

I also need to know more about weather control and why we're not controling the weather more to our benefit.

Will Compton's life is crazy now, what a twist. Solid player at Nebraska and the NFL to now doing stuff like this. Crazy turn. Glad to have a Nebraska rep out there.

Im less interested in the interview and more interested in hearing what they have to say about him afterwards.

Will Compton's life is crazy now, what a twist. Solid player at Nebraska and the NFL to now doing stuff like this. Crazy turn. Glad to have a Nebraska rep out there.

Im less interested in the interview and more interested in hearing what they have to say about him afterwards.
I just wanna see if he can get a go big red out of trump

Like if they can smell the shit coming from his Depends?

Joe has said for nearly a decade that he's never going to interview Trump and now it seems like it's happening
If he doesn't get Trump to spill the beans on aliens and/or JFK I'm gonna be pissed
Joe: Donald, you know some SHIT, man. What's the wildest thing they told you when you get all of the secrets? You can tell me - they've already tried to kill you 3 times, and you're like teflon. What's the wildest secret, man?

Not sure they have full autonomy over their show or their guests. I reckon this was coordinated more with Barstool and Dave Portnoy.
It's always been my understanding that they've negotiated in their contract to do whatever the hell they want. The connection with Trump is from their relationship with Dana. Somehow Taylor has become one of Dana's main guys - which is wild in and of itself.

Is this a serious comment when comparing the ability to orate with Trump? He literally never speaks a grammatical sentence. It's nonsense and rambling with no point. I mean just yesterday he only took 5 questions at a Town Hall and then spent over 20 minutes standing on stage listening to music that I'm sure he'll receive cease and desists about.
Even ABC says that's fake news, Fletch:

BREAKING: ABC News debunks the Harris campaign's claim that Trump had a "senior moment" on stage, *compliments* him for how he handled the situation. ABC News says Trump decided to change things up after a couple of supporters had medical emergencies at his Oaks, PA rally.
"Inside that hall, however, people were having a good time. What can I tell you? It did not seem out of the ordinary."
"It seemed almost intimate. And at the end, Trump did something he very rarely does. He came down off the stage and mingled with his supporters."
"He was signing autographs and shaking hands."

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back