Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Will Compton interviewing Trump

I was entertained by the interview. I LOL'd out loud when he asked if TO was still living. Just thought it was funny.

Thread is surprisingly civil.

rumble-wwf.gif

Even ABC says that's fake news, Fletch:

I'm not sure what I said was not true. He took 5 questions then stood on stage listening to music. The medical emergencies were very convenient events to bail from the complete and utter nonsense he was stating during the questions. Just take a moment and look at his response to questions about small businesses. He's not well (in an inumerable number of ways), and there is a refusal to acknowledge it.

Is this a serious comment when comparing the ability to orate with Trump? He literally never speaks a grammatical sentence. It's nonsense and rambling with no point. I mean just yesterday he only took 5 questions at a Town Hall and then spent over 20 minutes standing on stage listening to music that I'm sure he'll receive cease and desists about.
I just wish for once that people like you would spend the same energy analyzing what the other party has been doing for the last 4-16 years.

They’ve literally moved the goal post in politics and the liberal media and liberal academia just nods along and reminds us Trump said mean things as president.

They literally rolled out a low iq whore and a creepy old teacher that may be gayer than aids, neither has any compelling reason or policy to be president. We’re just told to save democracy and a bunch of group thinking liberal indoctrinated people march along to the beat of the drum.

If Harris gets elected things will inevitably change for the worst and everyone that participated in the destruction of the country will be there to complain and ask what happened.

Let’s hope and pray to God that we get it right in November.

Last edited:
I just wish for once that people like you would spend the same energy analyzing what the other party has been doing for the least 4-16 years.

They’ve literally moved the goal post in politics and the liberal media and liberal academia just nods along and reminds us Trump said mean things as president.

They literally rolled out a low iq whore and a creepy old teacher that may be gayer than aids, neither has any compelling reason or policy to be president. We’re just told to save democracy and a bunch of group thinking liberal indoctrinated people march along to the beat of the drum.

If Harris gets elected things will inevitably change for the worst and everyone that participated in the destruction of the country will be there to complain and ask what happened.

Hd Chuckle GIF

I just wish for once that people like you would spend the same energy analyzing what the other party has been doing for the last 4-16 years.

PARKING LOT

I just wish people like you would actually know something, anything about the things you espouse. You say a bunch of stuff but have no information to back it up. You talk about policy, but only one candidate has given any indications of what policies they would implement. The other just wants you to trust them, they're the best policies.

This administration has implemented numerous policies that have significantly helped correct the course of the economy and provide much needed infrastructure investments. I'm sorry that your entrenched in one way of thinking that you're not able to see the whole picture.

I'm certainly not complaining about the state of the union at present time.

You should also know that in 2025 Trumps previously approved tax "cuts" will give you a large tax increase. You'll blame the libs, but it was Trump's policy that makes these increases.

I just wish people like you would actually know something, anything about the things you espouse. You say a bunch of stuff but have no information to back it up. You talk about policy, but only one candidate has given any indications of what policies they would implement. The other just wants you to trust them, they're the best policies.

This administration has implemented numerous policies that have significantly helped correct the course of the economy and provide much needed infrastructure investments. I'm sorry that your entrenched in one way of thinking that you're not able to see the whole picture.

I'm certainly not complaining about the state of the union at present time.

You should also know that in 2025 Trumps previously approved tax "cuts" will give you a large tax increase. You'll blame the libs, but it was Trump's policy that makes these increases.
“I was raised in a middle class family.”

Uhhh....if TCJA isn't made permanent we just go back to the old tax brackets

Are you really making the claim that if TCJA had never passed and people paid higher taxes this whole time, Trump wouldn't have caused a tax increase......But because we got 8 years of tax cuts and now rates may go back to where they were before, Trump caused a tax increase?

😂

Lotta people are functionally unable to process any interactions a person has, when that person doesn't share their politics. I think Bill Clinton was a serial rapist & one of the worst human beings to ever be president, but can still admit he was still pretty charismatic interpersonally, and he did well with the late night TV interviews during his admin.

Trump likewise has always been a good BSer who's pretty entertaining in random conversations, and has a sharp edge & unexpected wit that he can use effectively with a personable laugh & smile. Got a few of those moments in this interview, which was fun. You could see Will & Taylor react when it hit.

Uhhh....if TCJA isn't made permanent we just go back to the old tax brackets

Are you really making the claim that if TCJA had never passed and people paid higher taxes this whole time, Trump wouldn't have caused a tax increase......But because we got 8 years of tax cuts and now rates may go back to where they were before, Trump caused a tax increase?

😂
I mean they are only temporary provisions and that was by design. Full disclosure, I think that with either candidate being elected that the Standard Deduction provision will be extended.

I mean they are only temporary provisions and that was by design. Full disclosure, I think that with either candidate being elected that the Standard Deduction provision will be extended.
I agree, it's just disingenuous to frame TCJA expiring as causing a tax increase. It's not a tax increase when you get a tax cut for a while and then it goes back to where it was. That would be a temporary tax cut, which is the opposite of a tax increase.

Last edited:
Please move to the crazy people board.

If you allow this crap here it will attract the likes of On3 intellectual heavyweights like HuskerHank and the Bobfather. We don't want to ruin the property values of this place.
Bobfather threatening to use his high school wrestlers and make posters eat concrete would be great for the board.

I wonder if he ever fixed his shitty porch and removed that broken vehicle from his yard.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back