Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Why does our pass rush suck so much wiener? (1 Viewer)

David Webb

JCTJB
Elite Member
They'd get to the QB a lot more if we didn't play loose coverage, and/or frequently go to 3 man rushes during longer down & distances.
Agree, but is that because they can’t cover on the backend so they need the extra bodies? I would say for all the talk the last few years about how great Fisher is, he isn’t living up to the hype now that he has to play only players he recruited and developed.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Agree, but is that because they can’t cover on the backend so they need the extra bodies? I would say for all the talk the last few years about how great Fisher is, he isn’t living up to the hype now that he has to play only players he recruited and developed.
Must be their thought process. We did lose both safeties & an NFL corner, so I expected some growing pains, but Fisher has sure disappeared from the conversations about being the hands-down best assistant on staff.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
what do Nelson and Mathis and tanner do during games do they just jerk off the whole time

Well I’m not a super bowl coach or anything but when you rush three guys that are blocked by 5-6 other guys, your odds aren’t good.

Basically it’s the stupidest defensive formation know to man.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds