Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Who's ready for mother nature to drop her dick hammer today.

As a millennial (31) I’m literally the last of people who remember what it used to be like.

Example: January 2010 crazy bad ice and snow storm, UNL sent out an email that was basically “fuck you pussy classes are on and on time, bitch”

4 years later my brother is at KSU having classes canceled due to literally less than 1 inch of snow
As a kid we used to have a running joke that the only way we would ever get a snow day is if the super intendant wasn't able to get out of his driveway, and for sure he had a lifted F350 with giant tires. Then my kid, in Oklahoma, would get snow days on the "off chance" of snow... basically that whole day I walk outside, pissed, like this

7d6.gif

You wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyways.
giphy.gif

Just called a customer in Grand Island, woman answered the phone with a really shaky, scared voice. Asked if she could send my call over to my contact, apparently they're in a tornado warning and she ran to the front to answer my call. Told her it wasn't important and to go somewhere safe. Felt like a dick. And then I look at the radar and now I feel like a giant dick. They are getting fucked right now.

As a millennial (31) I’m literally the last of people who remember what it used to be like.

Example: January 2010 crazy bad ice and snow storm, UNL sent out an email that was basically “fuck you pussy classes are on and on time, bitch”

4 years later my brother is at KSU having classes canceled due to literally less than 1 inch of snow
I remember that day at UNL. I think that’s the one that I trekked to the basketball game during too at Devaney

We have some power poles down on the east side of Kearney and some more down between Kearney and Gibbon.

Be safe Eastern Nebraskans and Western Iowans.

It's gotten silly. LOL...now that front that just now passed through Lincoln was legit...and it's over after 5 minutes. the whole day got cancelled for 5 minutes. Ah well, better ridiculously safe than sorry...and what kid doesn't like a day off?

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back