Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Who's ready for mother nature to drop her dick hammer today.

They canceled school here due to 75-85mph gusts and reports from northeast Colorado of 70mph straight line wind. (We haven’t got that… yet)

Got about 50mph gusts and a dust storm right now.
37-C87-D56-4-B90-47-E7-AC03-26298-BF5-B417.jpg

6-F2-CFD30-7097-4-F1-F-A0-E3-3-F6054-E9-DD73.jpg

Last edited:
They canceled school here due to 75-85mph gusts and reports from northeast Colorado of 70mph straight line wind. (We haven’t got that… yet)

Got about 50mph gusts and a dust storm right now.
I'm just going to go ahead and presume these are the signed NLI commitments from our 4 & 5 star kids blowing away ...

Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 12.03.21 PM.png

My office just sent out an email asking everyone to be out of the office by 1:00. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!

Definitely a weird mid-December day. Elkhorn just emailed all parents and said they will be letting out 1 hour early today, but they didn’t cancel like some of the other Omaha schools.

My office just sent out an email asking everyone to be out of the office by 1:00. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!
People desperately don't want to get caught with their pants down after the Amazon fulfillment center and candle factory were destroyed over the weekend. Pressuring employees to stay hasn't gone over well.

Pretty sure this is the storm that is heading into Nebraska tonight

Ridiculous. Grew up in a world where it took 4 feet of snow for school to get cancelled and even then if you could make it you were supposed to show up.

70 degrees and windy...better close it up for all the snowflakes.

As a millennial (31) I’m literally the last of people who remember what it used to be like.

Example: January 2010 crazy bad ice and snow storm, UNL sent out an email that was basically “fuck you pussy classes are on and on time, bitch”

4 years later my brother is at KSU having classes canceled due to literally less than 1 inch of snow

Ridiculous. Grew up in a world where it took 4 feet of snow for school to get cancelled and even then if you could make it you were supposed to show up.

70 degrees and windy...better close it up for all the snowflakes.
If you didn't see a Yeti walking down the street you better get your ass to school.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back