Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What will you do if Omar is gone and/or @dead?

Can we get a venn diagram of how we got to this point? Who said he’s gone? What source? Where is the boy?

I did a bunch of blow last weekend so my mind is just getting back to normal THANKS Plati Boys

Thanks for the invite...

So what’s happening? Seriously. I’ve not seen anything about off the team or departure...but not been on for a day or so. What the heck!

Post #59 started it all. Link

Can we get a venn diagram of how we got to this point? Who said he’s gone? What source? Where is the boy?

I did a bunch of blow last weekend so my mind is just getting back to normal THANKS Plati Boys
So what’s happening? Seriously. I’ve not seen anything about off the team or departure...but not been on for a day or so. What the heck!

Post #59 started it all. Link
Got it thanks. We either put up with his personality, benefit when he plays and run the risks of the impact he has on the team. Or cut bait and tell him to get his high maintenance ass off campus, try his hand at the NFL and wish him good luck.

I’m of the latter feeling. Team is bigger than him. Guarantee if he leaves team he may well get free agency deal but won’t make the cut and ends doing so shit job or worse. If rumors are true, What a dumbfuck.

Last edited:

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back