Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What music are you listening to right now? (2 Viewers)

realbp

Linebacker
Elite Member
I'm listening to my co-worker talk to our insurer about internal dose calculations due to ingested or inhaled radioactive contamination. Any takers?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
10yrs at my current company. Position eliminated this morning (saw it coming FYI). I’ve already text my plug.
snort-cocaine.gif

Giddy up!!
Wouldn't think it would be hard to find another job right now.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't need to know anything. Just walking the insurers through our process. Long story short, he's long-winded in these discussions. I would have explained it in a quarter of the time. Trying to stay awake.
Glad I could help

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Just walking the insurers through our process. Long story short, he's long-winded in these discussions. I would have explained it in a quarter of the time. Trying to stay awake.
I feel your pain. I experience this every staff meeting.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yes, I’d I can operate my own “supplement” business on the side. #WarBigDaddy
Ha! Don't tell her I referred you on the platinum board. She'd take you off the list right away.

Seriously though she's a wreck right now. Doesn't really know what she's doing. Having to figure it out as she goes. She was in contracts in the legal department (not a lawyer) and there was 2 people doing this job before and they left because it was too much. She can hire a support person but doesn't want to hire someone before she figures out what they're going to do.

BingoDingo

Absolute Idiot
Work in the Healthcare sector. Provider Contracting. Trimmed the fat today. 3 others I came into the company with. Elon’d are ass.
Man, sorry to hear that. We just cut 10% off our Claims and Prior Auth operations teams last week in our Division. Good thing about provider contracting is there are always jobs...hope you can find something solid quickly. Best of luck.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds