Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What if Lubick leaves? (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
At this point I think he’s just waiting for Reid to retire so he can step in and ride the Mahommes train.
I’m guessing he would have took the Texans job. They have a legit qb. They are another dumbass franchise. Bringing Bienemy in would have made Watson happy.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I’m guessing he would have took the Texans job. They have a legit qb. They are another dumbass franchise. Bringing Bienemy in would have made Watson happy.
Watson is out of there no matter who they hired

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Watson is out of there no matter who they hired
Bienemy is the one guy who could have changed that. I think Bienemy could have sold Watson on staying. The list of coaches the Texans looked at was a joke. I’m sure that didn’t play well with Watson either.

Black5hirt

Running Back
tPB OG
Bienemy wasn't hired in Houston. That seems like a good fit.

Hz8.gif

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Bienemy is the one guy who could have changed that. I think Bienemy could have sold Watson on staying. The list of coaches the Texans looked at was a joke. I’m sure that didn’t play well with Watson either.
I think those were the only coaches that would answer the phone. That place is a wreck

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Some schmo on RSS says Lubick to Montana St is “picking up steam, if it isn’t already a done deal.”

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds