Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What happens if TCU loses tomorrow?

Bama's earned it
Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

0.0% chance Bama gets in over TCU

Playoff committee disrespects the B12 unless your name is Oklahoma. Alabama has a better strength of schedule, and they have name recognition .. not saying all that is right, but it's 100% a reality and there is a history there that backs that up ...

Playoff committee disrespects the B12 unless your name is Oklahoma. Alabama has a better strength of schedule, and they have name recognition .. not saying all that is right, but it's 100% a reality ...
I understand what you are saying but it’s still not happening. Alabama’s marquee win this year is 8-4.

TCU played an extra game and lost in OT to a team they already handled earlier this year.

Alabama’s SOS is only about 5 sports higher than TCU’s. They can’t use that argument

Playoff committee disrespects the B12 unless your name is Oklahoma. Alabama has a better strength of schedule, and they have name recognition .. not saying all that is right, but it's 100% a reality ...
Yea I could see it going either way. I would put the team in who has a better chance at winning the championship. Give me OSU and Bama as the last two seeds. Let Bama play Georgia and OSU play Michigan.

Yea I could see it going either way. I would put the team in who has a better chance at winning the championship. Give me OSU and Bama as the last two seeds. Let Bama play Georgia and OSU play Michigan.
That's the 4 best teams iwbh. I'd rather have TCU get in though.

That's the 4 best teams iwbh. I'd rather have TCU get in though.
I would rather see some good games. Bama gives us a better chance of that. If TCU gets in are they the 3rd seed or 4th?

I would rather see some good games. Bama gives us a better chance of that. If TCU gets in are they the 3rd seed or 4th?
They should be the 3rd seed.

Georgia v. OSU.

Michigan v. TCU.

I'm just going to wait to see what this guy on Twitter says. He claims they just use a formula, so if he's right this year we can pretty much put the bias argument to bed. He hasn't released his final 4 yet.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back