Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What happens if TCU loses tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Assuming Michigan and Georgia win as both those games should be blowouts. I think K State has a really good shot to win. Who makes the playoff?

Have to assume:

1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. Ohio State

Then who is 4? Alabama is currently #6, but Tennessee who is #7 beat them head to head - that should matter. Would TCU be able to hang on to the 4 seed at 12-1?

Also I can’t wait for the 12 team playoff.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
No two loss team has ever made the playoffs. I think that TCU likely just drops to 4th. One loss against kstate is still better than Bama's two losses.
Probably REALLY depends on how they lose..... are they blown out? is their a key injury? etc.... If it is a close loss I think TCU is in as a 4, but if KSU blows them out or if TCU has a key injury I can see Bama jumping them.... I think Bama is the better team, but JMO

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Assuming Michigan and Georgia win as both those games should be blowouts. I think K State has a really good shot to win. Who makes the playoff?

Have to assume:

1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. Ohio State

Then who is 4? Alabama is currently #6, but Tennessee who is #7 beat them head to head - that should matter. Would TCU be able to hang on to the 4 seed at 12-1?

Also I can’t wait for the 12 team playoff.
It will 100% be Alabama

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Bammer jumps TCU for sure. Bama would beat TCU by 20 points H2H but it's still terrible for college football if they make it again. Gotta root for Froggy tomorrow.

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
TCU should win, even by one point, by the same score they beat Baylor 29-28.

Last edited:

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bammer jumps TCU for sure. Bama would beat TCU by 20 points H2H but it's still terrible for college football if they make it again. Gotta root for Froggy tomorrow.
I kind of like having the big two in the SEC and BIG decide it. It’s time for the BIG to step up. The SEC teams aren’t in invincible for once.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds