Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What happens if TCU loses tomorrow?

I would rather OSU and Bama get the last spots, so there is a chance the lower seeds could actually win.

The semifinal playoff games would be more competitive, that is for sure. I don't think TCU is good enough to compete with the elite teams this year, but I am so sick of Bama, I'd be willing to sacrifice having to watch a bad TCU Michigan matchup if it meant keeping Alabama out

The semifinal playoff games would be more competitive, that is for sure. I don't think TCU is good enough to compete with the others, but I am so sick of Bama, I'm willing to sacrifice having a bad playoff game to watch
It’s probably better for the BIG if TCU wins. Michigan for sure will play TCU and Ohio State will get Georgia. If Bama sneaks in you will see a OSU-Michigan rematch.

It’s probably better for the BIG if TCU wins. Michigan for sure will play TCU and Ohio State will get Georgia. If Bama sneaks in you will see a OSU-Michigan rematch.
OSU/UM national championship rematch would be insane

You know TCU secondary is bad when Warner beats you deep. Their offense was out of sync after the first couple drives. Just need to get some rhythm and they should score 40 in the 2nd half.

I switched my pick to K State last second for my office league. TCU has been a GREAT second half team though. During the regular season matchup between these teams, K State led by 11 at half and ended up losing by 10. Now they lead by 4 and ... ???

Any forward movement starts the forward pass. Doesn’t matter when possession is lost after that.
If that’s the rule it’s the right call then. They should definitely change it if there is no release. It reminds me of the tuck rule.

Why does it matter when it was never released?
There are a number of rules that are different when the quarterback is handling the ball and I guess this is one of them. The pass starts when the ball starts moving forward so whether his hand is still on the ball or not is apparently irrelevant.

There are a number of rules that are different when the quarterback is handling the ball and I guess this is one of them. The pass starts when the ball starts moving forward so whether his hand is still on the ball or not is apparently irrelevant.
I’m not sure how you could reliably determine whether the ball is released vs forced out, so I like the bright line rule better

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back