Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What’s taking so long for the Peasant Board aka RSS to roll out the message board upgrades? (1 Viewer)

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
As you all know I started the “Message Board Musings” aka “What the Big 12/B1G is Saying?” So I’m a frequent visitor of other teams message boards and mostly every other team has rolled out the new upgrades? What’s the hold up? 🤔

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
What are the upgrades? Do we have them here?

This board is a lot smoother and runs great on mobile. He’s a couple of examples. Just an upgraded layout/font look, but also when you reply to an attachment it shows back up again so you’re not left guessing what tweet a poster is responding to if that makes sense.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
This board is a lot smoother and runs great on mobile. He’s a couple of examples. Just an upgraded layout/font look, but also when you reply to an attachment it shows back up again so you’re not left guessing what tweet a poster is responding to if that makes sense.

Yes that definitely makes sense, and would be a nice upgrade. Now I want to know if it does that here or if I need to upgrade something

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Those pheasants need to get with the program

NewBriskBigmouthbass-size_restricted.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds