Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Northwestern Loss probably taking some steam out of Dean's impending Grand Entrance onto Tater Island (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm sure he and his minions are planning something special to announce his return. The Potatoes will Potate upon his entrance. But really the Grand Wizards spends more time on his VFW Speaking Engagements and other side stuff than he does on reporting. And he doesn't bring any info to the site until after it is announced which normally is followed by him saying "I knew about this but couldn't disclose it".

200.gif

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I'm sure he and his minions are planning something special to announce his return. The Potatoes will Potate upon his entrance. But really the Grand Wizards spends more time on his VFW Speaking Engagements and other side stuff than he does on reporting. And he doesn't bring any info to the site until after it is announced which normally is followed by him saying "I knew about this but couldn't disclose it".

200.gif
This will be a good thing for Dean if Frost continues to tank. A 6-6 7-5 type season would be the worst because fans would be more apathetic, but if Frost continues to tank Dean will get more subscribers because coaching searches are exciting until we settle for some lame name we didn’t think of in the end.

Pro_V_DMB

Linebacker
Elite Member

200.gif
I wish I cared about anything as much as you care about Dean

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I wish I cared about anything as much as you care about Dean
It's like a car accident. I just can't look away. Dean & I have had quite a few battles over the years. He's rubbed me the wrong way a few times. Quite a few heated DM's between us over the years. He's gotten butt hurt when I have called him out on BS he has posted. Many times with him responding in a DM whining about needing to support his family or that he can't say everything he knows.

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
It's like a car accident. I just can't look away. Dean & I have had quite a few battles over the years. He's rubbed me the wrong way a few times. Quite a few heated DM's between us over the years. He's gotten butt hurt when I have called him out on BS he has posted. Many times with him responding in a DM whining about needing to support his family or that he can't say everything he knows.
He’s got some spies on here @Pro_V_DMB is one

Pro_V_DMB

Linebacker
Elite Member
That’s fair. I don’t really get too riled up over Husker sports media, and am not of the belief they have anything to do with the shit product we’ve had over the years. Now Frost on the other hand needs to GTFO

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds