Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Well, I'm @bant from RRS...

where do i begin...

around the bo pelini years, there was a prominent poster named @HuskerTimOmaha. he was very outspoken, abrasive and with the tiniest bit of bait you could get him to fight. he would say he had sex with your wife, threaten to meet you in a hyvee parking lot (that's where that all started). he even told @fuzzyfreddy that he would cum down his throat.... again! he called out matya (used some pretty hurtful handicap slang) as well as @Sean Callahan (called his wife fat, made fun of his family, generally hurtful stuff). he even threatened huskerbendallas by saying he knew where he worked and he would ruin his life.

it was widely known that HTO was big in the omaha baseball scene as a coach. the more people picked up on this, the more they would bait him. i wasn't immune to tim's charms, either, mind you. i took every opportunity i could to bait him into little tiffs, even going as far as to change my profile pic to his body yelling at a kid on the baseball field with dean's face on it. it didn't last and i got bant.

the capper was when someone, i think maybe mike, leaked his personal info and everyone found out his real name. then it got seriously ugly.

Tim left the site years ago, but still hangs on the main board under the name @frosterbate.

That's the 30,000ft view of it. lots of details and ins and outs and complexities. others here can fact check me and fill in the gaps.
My wife is a little thick, fwiw

where do i begin...

around the bo pelini years, there was a prominent poster named @HuskerTimOmaha. he was very outspoken, abrasive and with the tiniest bit of bait you could get him to fight. he would say he had sex with your wife, threaten to meet you in a hyvee parking lot (that's where that all started). he even told @fuzzyfreddy that he would cum down his throat.... again! he called out matya (used some pretty hurtful handicap slang) as well as @Sean Callahan (called his wife fat, made fun of his family, generally hurtful stuff). he even threatened huskerbendallas by saying he knew where he worked and he would ruin his life.

it was widely known that HTO was big in the omaha baseball scene as a coach. the more people picked up on this, the more they would bait him. i wasn't immune to tim's charms, either, mind you. i took every opportunity i could to bait him into little tiffs, even going as far as to change my profile pic to his body yelling at a kid on the baseball field with dean's face on it. it didn't last and i got bant.

the capper was when someone, i think maybe mike, leaked his personal info and everyone found out his real name. then it got seriously ugly.

Tim left the site years ago, but still hangs on the main board under the name @frosterbate.

That's the 30,000ft view of it. lots of details and ins and outs and complexities. others here can fact check me and fill in the gaps.
Got it!!!! Thanks for the explanation. Makes a lot more sense now.

Had a tough conversation with my own 92 year old Dad this morning in a similar vein. He let his 16+ year old Cairn Terrier out to do her business last night and she wandered off. Fell off the seawall (he lives at Beaver Lake south of Plattsmouth, NE) and fell onto the ice. Despite having the neighbors out conducting a search for her for several hours last night, they couldn't find her. This morning, my Dad's next-door-neighbor hears a bark and spots her on the ice 1/2 way across the lake. He literally risked his own life to walk out onto the ice to pick her up and carry her back to "shore". How a 16+ year old dog survived a night on the ice is another story, but incredibly she did.

The other neighbor calls me to tell me that I need to come down to Dad's house to build a fence for the dog so it doesn't happen again. Build a fence for a 16 year old dog. In January. In the frozen ground. For a Dog (and a Dad) that are departing for Scottsdale this week to spend the remainder of the winter with my sister at her place down there. Uhhhh ... no.
Get a wireless. They work pretty good.

Well shit. This whole time I thought you were the same person. Now I don't know either.

Here's what I think I know:
Black Dean = Motor
Grits = waitwhat?
Faux Dean = woodrow? No idea

giphy.gif

Today has been confusing on the PB. So, is @HotChickW/GiantTits @faux Sean Callahan? And I know we can think of you as whoever we want, but I'm still very confused.

In addition, I don't remember @Woodrow F Call from RSS, and I can't seem to figure out what the handle was before asking Garrett to change it. Based on reading the Woodrow posts here, it's all cool. I'm still just confused.

Everybody: put in request to change your handle so that we no longer understand posting history behind the platinum board hawt takes. If we do, we'll be exactly like the noobies on RSS and every other board, while it verges on the lord of the flies.

Today has been confusing on the PB. So, is @HotChickW/GiantTits @faux Sean Callahan? And I know we can think of you as whoever we want, but I'm still very confused.

In addition, I don't remember @Woodrow F Call from RSS, and I can't seem to figure out what the handle was before asking Garrett to change it. Based on reading the Woodrow posts here, it's all cool. I'm still just confused.

Everybody: put in request to change your handle so that we no longer understand posting history behind the platinum board hawt takes. If we do, we'll be exactly like the noobies on RSS and every other board, while it verges on the lord of the flies.
@Woodrow F Call was Sean Callahan and asked to switch

@HotChickW/GiantTits was Faux Sean Callahan and @Jim14510 changed his name because his God Mod power has gone to his head.

I hope this helps

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back