Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking We have our coach! (3 Viewers)

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Anyone that doesn't want Peterson is a potato. The dude was cream of the crop when he was in the thick of college football. A couple years off - self imposed, not the Lubick kind - ain't changing that.
He's been out of college football too long.

-Matt Rhule fuckbois who don't realize he's been out of college football as long as Petersen

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

-Matt Rhule fuckbois who don't realize he's been out of college football as long as Petersen
Well then I guess it’s Lane or bust then. We should be happy with most of the names out there because they are all a major upgrade over what we had.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG

I’d gladly eat my words if it is him - and it’s some fucking clown on Twitter so let’s all calm out collective tities - and he has success. But he does not tickle my pickle. Purely my 2 cents.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I love Lane so fine with me. But if we "bust" with coach Pete, I'll bust as well. A nut to be specific
I’m skeptical it’s Petersen. Hell he could have went back to Washington last year and righted the ship if he really wanted to get back into coaching. I think the chances are higher it’s Rhule if it’s someone out of coaching.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bad Santa Pain GIF by Sky
This is like being a Husker fan for the past 20 years.

Last edited:

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’d gladly eat my words if it is him - and it’s some fucking clown on Twitter so let’s all calm out collective tities - and he has success. But he does not tickle my pickle. Purely my 2 cents.
I don't think this guy knows anything, but I will admit I got carried away with the idea of FNHC Chris Petersen

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m skeptical it’s Petersen. Hell he could have went back to Washington last year and righted the ship if he really wanted to get back into coaching. I think the chances are higher it’s Rhule if it’s someone out of coaching.
I wouldn't be mad at Rhule and I too am skeptical that it's actually Petersen.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
If it isn't Mickey (hopefully) the logistics of announcing is interesting to me. Do you get the name out ASAP in hopes you can get some croots and transfers excited or do you let Mickey lose a few more games and then announce so you quell the mongos and don't distract a team that still (only theoretically) has everything to play for?

Goskers07

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Right but he came back after Florida and built another juggernaut, so there's track record.
So since Urban just so happened to do it a few years before Peterson would, Peterson should be penalized?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds