Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

We’ve made it to the Scrolls (1 Viewer)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hahaha. That’s gotta just piss in Dean’s Cheerios
Deano:
stare-sam-jackson.gif

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
In all seriousness we can’t possibly be looking at Joseph as OC and if we are then Frost is even dumber than we could ever imagine.
Yesterday a fella I'd consider a real insideher told me WR coach. He also told me no way on Peetz. He's been wrong before....but it isn't often.

That would also contradict the idea that the OC will chose 'his guys'. I guess we'll see.

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
Yesterday a fella I'd consider a real insideher told me WR coach. He also told me no way on Peetz. He's been wrong before....but it isn't often.

That would also contradict the idea that the OC will chose 'his guys'. I guess we'll see.
Frost has a big ego and a lot of flaws, but I think he even sees this is his last chance here. He knows he has to get this right and I think will make good decisions with these hires.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Thinking Joseph would be the OC is the cornerstone of what makes this a perfect RSS post.

Random rumor from Twitter

Posted to RSS as a question

Football illiteracy (MJ as OC)

Will probably be deleted quickly

Deleting quickly will only make other idiots think it’s true cuz they actually think the RSS has insider info

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
OLine coach- Orgeron
OC- Peetz
WR- Joseph

Then take 20 transfers from LSU including Nussmeier and we may be competetive next year

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds