Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Warner Bros store at Oakview Mall (1 Viewer)

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Crossroads used to be legit at one time as well. Or if you are really cool, you would go to The Center Mall to go bowling on the top floor at Sky Lanes and then maybe head to the Devils Nest Lounge for a drink.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
The only thing worth while at Oakview now is Sarku Japan. I don't work too terribly far from Oakview and will swing by every now and then just to grab a bite. It seems to be the only place in the entire mall that generates any sort of business. Place is the shit!
1671213508009.png

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
The only thing worth while at Oakview now is Sarku Japan. I don't work too terribly far from Oakview and will swing by every now and then just to grab a bite. It seems to be the only place in the entire mall that generates any sort of business. Place is the shit!
View attachment 18139

Double chicken.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I remember the Westroads location being right at the top of the escalator in the big open atrium in the middle of the mall.
I called my mom, she also described it as at the top of an escalator. So I think you’re right and it was at Westroads

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Malls in general are dying. I was at Mall of America a few month ago, and the place looks like a giant version of Gateway Mall in Lincoln. All the same shit as every other mall...the cool novelty stores that made it worthwhile to go to have all closed up.

Tell_Sackett

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Bishops Buffet at Westroads.... Orange rolls and chocolate pie.

We rarely went out to eat and it seemed like high class dining to this 8 year old. Ran into Dave Rimington and a couple other OL their once and have his autograph somewhere.

huskermef

Bench Warmer
Malls in general are dying. I was at Mall of America a few month ago, and the place looks like a giant version of Gateway Mall in Lincoln. All the same shit as every other mall...the cool novelty stores that made it worthwhile to go to have all closed up.
Totally agree about the MOA. Not a place I’d like to go back to.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bishops Buffet at Westroads.... Orange rolls and chocolate pie.

We rarely went out to eat and it seemed like high class dining to this 8 year old. Ran into Dave Rimington and a couple other OL their once and have his autograph somewhere.
Westroads just revamped their food court area. It's pretty nice.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds