Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Partied with a friend who's son plays for KSU, Warner didn't think our staff was any good (1 Viewer)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
We were discussing coaching. They said the KSU players are really impressed with their coach Kleinman and his staff. This family has a bunch of family members that have played college football including the dad and even one that coaches in college. I trust their opinions. They mentioned that Kade Warner thought the Husker Coaching Staff was not Power5 Level. He thinks the KSU Staff is so much more organized and better coaches. Hurts to hear that but lets face the facts it's been almost 4 years and we have looked like a poorly coached team from Day 1 all the way to our last game.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah GIF

For years now I haven’t understood why people have went the lengths to defend Frost the way they have. I picked us to lose yesterday. Been saying it for months but i didn’t want to get in the way of people’s kool-aid season. Would of been happy to of been proven wrong, but it’s kinda obvious. Make no changes, get the same results.

He and his staff are in over their head. The excuses, stubbornness and finger pointing have always rubbed me the wrong way with Frost. Leaders don’t lack accountability.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Honestly could give a crap about what Kade Warner says. Couldn’t catch a pass to save his life. More interested in his mustache than improving. Kade was not a Power 5 player so how does he know what a Power 5 coach is.

I’m not defending the coaches. Just sick of transfers and their comments.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Honestly could give a crap about what Kade Warner says. Couldn’t catch a pass to save his life. More interested in his mustache than improving. Kade was not a Power 5 player so how does he know what a Power 5 coach is.

Honestly we don’t even need to hear his opinion. Novices like us can tell Frost isn’t a capable power 5 coach at this point.

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG

So you would rather we not share inside information that we get from current or former players and coaches? Why wouldn't you listen to the transfers when they discuss something like this? I want to hear what they say. You can learn stuff. Doesn't matter if he dropped a pass or now, shouldn't make his opinion any less relevant. Your post reminds me of the butthurt people on RSS that bash on anyone who posts information.

Toe

Wide Receiver
So you would rather we not share inside information that we get from current or former players and coaches?

This ain't exactly inside info, it's the same thing we already heard back when he left.

Blackshirts_Win_'ships

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not the first time we have heard about the lack of organization and attention to detail. Two items Turd went out of his way to mention as barometers for measuring improvement at BIG media days.

Turd is sharpening his axe
Why do we need to hear it? The logical outcome is all out there for anyone with eyes to see on gamedays.

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
Sorry, was more a general comment prompted by your spot-on comment, not really a direct reply.
Fair enough. I agree though, even the casual fan can watch our games and come to the conclusion that the communication and attention to detail are severely lacking. There’s almost no gamesmanship or savvy strategizing at all. It’s as if they draw up a single game plan and never deviate from it regardless of what’s happening. ie. Scott’s comments about Illinois being in an odd front and acting as if they had no way to counter it. Junior league.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
KSU’s coaching staff is ok, but I don’t know anybody who thinks Courtney is a great offensive guru.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
So you would rather we not share inside information that we get from current or former players and coaches? Why wouldn't you listen to the transfers when they discuss something like this? I want to hear what they say. You can learn stuff. Doesn't matter if he dropped a pass or now, shouldn't make his opinion any less relevant. Your post reminds me of the butthurt people on RSS that bash on anyone who posts information.
Wow. You sure read a little too much in to that. Have no problem with anyone posting whatever they want. Called expressing an opinion.

My opinion is I could care less what Kade Warner says. I’m entitled to say that. Do I care what other former players say, absolutely, just not Kade Warmer.

As far as being butthurt, find a mirror

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
I think I'd rather have KSU's coaching staff right about now. I also think I just threw up in my mouth.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds