Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

USMNT thread (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
So what happened

American muscle is what happened

hulk-hogan-vs.gif

dsbigred1

Quarterback
tPB OG
I had to first check if the OP was also the Sumo fan, but good news, that was @dsbigred1, not @joshuahuskers.

People that even know there are strategies to soccer weird me out.
I have been getting so many requests for updates for the September basho that begins this weekend! I never knew sumo would be so popular on tPB! I'll put together a preview to prime everyone. Thanks for the reminder @hothouse_corn

YankeesJunkie

Linebacker
Still 11 games left in qualifying. 7 points would have been a lot better, but considering some of the key players missed for this set I would not read too much into an "off" set of internationals. USMNT primed and needs to execute on the offensive side to get 7 points in next set of international friendlies.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
First half we looked lost…second half, better. It’s gonna be up and down a bit with the youth movement. 3 points on the board.
I think Gregg is over thinking it and trying to do too much with their tactics and formation. The US is at a point with talent where they should be able to show up, play their game, and run 6 of the 7 teams in the octagonal off the field. It's not really complicated. He switched to a formation that they were comfortable with, put guys in spots that they play more naturally or in formations they're more accustomed to, and pantsed Honduras.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds