Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Urban Meyer is going to coach again (1 Viewer)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
If Scotty blows dick again then we know who our coach will be

I Like It Reaction GIF by CBC

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
All jokes aside I'd probably just hang it up at that point haha. I don't need our coach to be a saint or a former player or anything like that, but I'm already grasping at straws for reasons to spend so much time and energy on NU football, I don't know if I could muster it for someone so lame and off-putting. Winning cures all, I know, but I still think I'd feel a disconnect.

(Side note but I'm still surprised at how strangely dull Frost is, I never would have guessed it when he seemed to be having the time of his life at UCF. Urban is even more dull with a big layer of sleaze on top.)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hard pass on Urban Meyer, I would have been okay with it before the Jacksonville experiment but the report that came out of that deal are bad enough that I doubt he gets a top-tier job, maybe not even power 5. He's a clown

lmao since when is Nebraska a “top-tier job”?

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
lmao since when is Nebraska a “top-tier job”?
Lol when did I say Nebraska was top tier? I was talking in general. And to be fair, with the amount of money we pay coaches to come here and lose, I think it's a pretty attractive job 😅

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Hard pass on Urban Meyer, I would have been okay with it before the Jacksonville experiment but the report that came out of that deal are bad enough that I doubt he gets a top-tier job, maybe not even power 5. He's a clown
Will Forte Shut Up GIF by Don Verdean

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Lol when did I say Nebraska was top tier? I was talking in general. And to be fair, with the amount of money we pay coaches to come here and lose, I think it's a pretty attractive job 😅
Urb is going to go to a place that has a good pathway at winning national titles. I also don’t see Turd being the type of Ad to hire him. I would have more faith in giving Moos an open check book and getting it done.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Urb is going to go to a place that has a good pathway at winning national titles. I also don’t see Turd being the type of Ad to hire him. I would have more faith in giving Moos an open check book and getting it done.
Urban is a good Christian man who like all of us has wandered off the path of the righteous from time to time. I think Turd would gladly give him a shot if I meant winning a couple nattys

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds