Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

University at Buffalo Book report (1 Viewer)

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
If the O-Line doesn't give 2AM time, then this will be ugly.
To me it looks like Frost goes away from the original game plan that was practiced all week and then were lost. lol I'm sure Austin knows what each guy can and can't do and what running plays have the best percentage of gains, but Frost changes it up and is all over the playbook, which never helps us get into the flow of the game.

turek420845

Reaction Whore
Elite Member
To me this is also on the coaches. They have had time to develop an offensive identity to protect their QB.

If you want to be a run the ball PA deep throwing team and you can't run the ball or pass pro that is dumb.
Agreed 100%. Where are the slants!?!

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Keys
  1. Stop Buffalo rushing attack. Do this and their offense capabilities go down.
  2. Protect 2AM. I think you do this by staying on schedule, running the ball and not shitting your pants on the OL.
  3. Frost needs to have a good handle on the game. This is a dangerous team. We need to execute and not let little mistakes become big ones.
Picks to click.
1. 2AM - I there are some big opportunities for him to make big plays if we can stay on schedule on offense.
2. Give me Heinrich. With them running the ball the way they do I expect him to be very busy.
I think I crushed it... NBD

hothouse_corn

Wide Receiver
@Faux Sean Callahan, this is the best preview that I've ever read after the game was played. Kuddos to your research and keys to the game. You were spot on.

Keep in mind, I'll now expect you to this well for every game for the foreseeable future. With great power comes great responsibility.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
@Faux Sean Callahan, this is the best preview that I've ever read after the game was played. Kuddos to your research and keys to the game. You were spot on.

Keep in mind, I'll now expect you to this well for every game for the foreseeable future. With great power comes great responsibility.
Fuck now I set the bar too high.

Thanks... I really appreciate it.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds