Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

UGA Dawgs in the Corn

CornDawg
Is corncob derogatory? If so I have some apologies to give

I tater'd you @Dawgsauce for seemingly referring a long-time member here to the hyvee parking lot for mentioning Kamala's "Marxist incantations" in the natural flow of a conversation with one of our mods. I believe tater basically means something akin to message board mouth breather and the reaction is worth negative 1 like
I resent that I'm held to any higher standard than the average poster.

And yes you deserved that potato @Dawgsauce. We do try to keep the political references to Hy Vee but I don't think him answering my question was going anywhere beyond that.

I resent that I'm held to any higher standard than the average poster.

And yes you deserved that potato @Dawgsauce. We do try to keep the political references to Hy Vee but I don't think him answering my question was going anywhere beyond that.
I just didn't want to trigger the 24 election argument on the greatest goddamn football thread on TPB.

Timeline cleanse #4

What’s the point of a message board if there is no conflict

@Dawgsauce @FreightPimpDawg whats up with your board, has winning made you all soft? Has victory defeated you?
There are some very misinformed and to be honest ignorant members over there. Anything other than herd mentality and MSM narrative causes heart palpitations. There are many “faculty lounge” and “collective” types if you are picking up what I am putting down. On the other hand the football discussion is first class and the board isn’t littered with SPAM. It is the place to go for top notch recruiting information on the top prospects in the country. If you’re a Dawgs fan we get tons of information on the team from true insiders and top level donors. It is a pure and true Dawgs Football board. No malcontents are tolerated. Contrarians and other teams fans are welcome. We don’t melt down and throw out other fans. Come on over.

@HuskerGarrett wtf is a Shoe reaction?
Rachel Throwing GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Mongo! 😇

Love the autocorrect feature on the board, but Mongo doesn't quite compare to Larry By God Munso-n...used to love listening to that gravelly voiced Georgia icon during my time in the ATL, may he RIP

Last edited:
Mongo! 😇

Love the autocorrect feature on the board, but Mongo doesn't quite compare to Larry By God Munso-n...used to love listening to that gravelly voiced Georgia icon during my time in the ATL, may he RIP
Ha, I thought you meant Hondo. Yeah, Mongo was fun to listen to. We'd listen on radio while at the game.

If it makes you guys feel better we are down one running back and a transfer WR.

It’s going to be tough to get by. Hope we have some guys ready to step up.

IMG_3938.png

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back