Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

UGA Dawgs in the Corn

CornDawg
I just got a Potato reaction. School time for Dawgsauce. I need the Potato and Corncob reactions explained to me.

I mean he's a Georgia fan first of course since no Cockeye fans are just fans of Cockeye....but yes that is otherwise accurate.
Who is the Karen that is telling you it’s not that kind of board? Is that a mod? Why would Georgia fans defend KKK Ferentz and Cockeye

Wrong thread. There is literal 82 political threads on this site. If we're going to get through life together, we need to stick to football on football threads and maybe an occasional shart from the bowels of Huskerdoc. Here is a timeline cleanse.
View attachment 41119
TBF, I'm answering Jim's question about what's going on in that Athenian board. It seems your neatly-manicured forum is actually exporting chaos & dissension among message boards nationwide.

Who is the Karen that is telling you it’s not that kind of board? Is that a mod? Why would Georgia fans defend KKK Ferentz and Cockeye
They don't like conflict over there. Don't know if he's a mod or just a concerned poster. Same person that was upset about @FreightPimpDawg post.

I thought about posting this and saying it was Kirk's car but I'm not ready for everyone to hate me yet.

1000005290.jpg

They don't like conflict over there. Don't know if he's a mod or just a concerned poster. Same person that was upset about @FreightPimpDawg post.

I thought about posting this and saying it was Kirk's car but I'm not ready for everyone to hate me yet.

View attachment 41120
What’s the point of a message board if there is no conflict

@Dawgsauce @FreightPimpDawg whats up with your board, has winning made you all soft? Has victory defeated you?

I always thought corncob had multiple connotations, & its usage was context-dependent and a tool for reaction emoji savants.

Whereas potato is as simple & straightforward as the brains it represents.
This sounds accurate. Corncob could mean boner, just a general reference to a fellow fan, could mean you're as dumb as a corncob. Would generally think the latter would be more clearly expressed with a potato though.

I believe both reactions are derogatory in nature. Someone didn’t like your comment
Is corncob derogatory? If so I have some apologies to give

I tater'd you @Dawgsauce for seemingly referring a long-time member here to the hyvee parking lot for mentioning Kamala's "Marxist incantations" in the natural flow of a conversation with one of our mods. I believe tater basically means something akin to message board mouth breather and the reaction is worth negative 1 like

What’s the point of a message board if there is no conflict

@Dawgsauce @FreightPimpDawg whats up with your board, has winning made you all soft? Has victory defeated you?
We are all rejects and refugees from other boards that fight over politics and bad hotdog takes. It's nice to have one semi utopia where most recognize the chili slaw dog as supreme.

I tater'd you @Dawgsauce for seemingly referring a long-time member here to the hyvee parking lot for mentioning Kamala's "Marxist incantations" in the natural flow of a conversation with one of our mods. I believe tater basically means something akin to message board mouth breather and the reaction is worth negative 1 like
This if anything confuses me more. Are you a fan of french fries or not sir?

Corncob is ambiguous, I retract my previous statement

This sounds accurate. Corncob could mean boner, just a general reference to a fellow fan, could mean you're as dumb as a corncob. Would generally think the latter would be more clearly expressed with a potato though.
I'd like to think that any of the reaction emojis could at least potentially mean boner.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back