Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

UCF fan says he met Frost (2 Viewers)

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
It’s pretty similar to Frost spilling the beans to fat face Callahan about Raiola while out trick or treating with his kid.

My exact thoughts. This dude basically hid his whole family from the public for his entire tenure and people now want us to believe he now volunteers up a ton of intel? Not buying it.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just wrapped up some ping pong at the local YMCA park, ran into Rhule, Cooper, Satt, all da boys…chatted for a bit. They asked me to hang out cuz my football acumen is outstanding ya know…needless to say they want to hang with me…

what a douche-nozzle…

Sounds dope....Yo

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
There’s no way I believe Frost is giving this guy who looks like an old queen the time of day & surely not asking to hang out.
But who knows maybe it happened. Frost might be looking at expanding his sexual addiction to homosexuality

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I 100% believe that he'd tell people that nobody can win at Nebraska.

That’s the only believable part
I thought that too at first. But the more I think about it, I don't think he'd say that. Saying that would be an admission that he was stealing money from UNL virtually his entire time here. I don't think he thinks that. I think he thinks he got the program close ("we almost beat Michigan and OU and OSU in the same season!") and would have turned it around if he got more time.

I think if you actually ran into him and actually got him to talk honestly he'd say that he had the program 1 step away from being "back" but that political forces meddled with his program and wouldn't support the program the way he wanted to build it.

Having Frost say "No one will ever be able to win at NU from now until the end of time" is how you know this encounter was 100% bullshit. Frost is still a huge NU fan, I guarantee you he doesn't think that. As pissed off as he is at Alberts, I guarantee you he doesn't think that NU is a lost cause. Pelini, yes. Callahan, yes. But not Frost. Hell, even Riley would probably tell you that he could have gotten the program back if we only gave him 2-3 more seasons.

Remember, this is the same Frost who used to randomly call into Omaha radio stations bc he was so fired up about Husker football. His fandom would not allow him to think NU football is dead from now until the end of time.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
I thought that too at first. But the more I think about it, I don't think he'd say that. Saying that would be an admission that he was stealing money from UNL virtually his entire time here. I don't think he thinks that. I think he thinks he got the program close ("we almost beat Michigan and OU and OSU in the same season!") and would have turned it around if he got more time.

I think if you actually ran into him and actually got him to talk honestly he'd say that he had the program 1 step away from being "back" but that political forces meddled with his program and wouldn't support the program the way he wanted to build it.

Having Frost say "No one will ever be able to win at NU from now until the end of time" is how you know this encounter was 100% bullshit. Frost is still a huge NU fan, I guarantee you he doesn't think that. As pissed off as he is at Alberts, I guarantee you he doesn't think that NU is a lost Pelini, yes. Callahan, yes. But not Frost. Hell, even Riley would probably tell you that he could have gotten the program back if we only gave him 2-3 more seasons.
I think he'd believe it and say it because of course it can't be his fault that he failed, it's obviously just an impossible place to win at in modern cfb

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think he'd believe it and say it because of course it can't be his fault that he failed, it's obviously just an impossible place to win at in modern cfb
That's definitely what shitty coaches think. Pelini thought that and said that. Callahan thought that and said that. Riley though still thought he could turn it around and wanted more time. Same with Frost.

I have no doubt Frost is blaming everyone under the sun for his failures here. My guess is though he is blaming the "politics" and the "bad luck" more than saying "no one will ever be able to win there. Ever."

I think Frost still believes that NU can get back. NIL + a little luck, etc. Pelini and Callahan OTOH - they actually think Nebraska is a Purdue or Illinois level program, just with different colors. Frost doesn't think this.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Who knows how many others..
Nick Cannon Wow GIF by Bounce

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds