Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Turd Alberts to Texas A&M (4 Viewers)

Hotcarl

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Turd also in his parting words said that the university was in good hands — so if it’s true that leadership is out to get football, he’s just as complicit in it as every shitty AD in the past
Exactly! If there was a nefarious plot to end football he would have included that in his electronic email. With that palpatine looking chick from Omaha CC’d

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Poster on Tater Island saying they were/are ready to hire that Chris as the full-time President
Which seems weird that they'd choose him. When I heard him talk I thought...they better not hire this dude. I realize he's a Nebraskan, but the guy doesn't carry himself like a University President.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Which seems weird that they'd choose him. When I heard him talk I thought...they better not hire this dude. I realize he's a Nebraskan, but the guy doesn't carry himself like a University President.
Maybe that's a good thing? Idk. I think we need to find people who will fucking bleed for the university and if they aren't high society toot sniffing academic elitists whatever

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Maybe that's a good thing? Idk. I think we need to find people who will fucking bleed for the university and if they aren't high society toot sniffing academic elitists whatever
This is true. I wonder if he was too much of a beta for Turd.

He sort of struck me that way, but I'm sure the guy has a ton of integrity. I know nothing about the guy except thinking he was borderline unqualified to be the interim President.

For all I know Turd had no issues with him. Turd is showing to be a beta himself with bailing the way he did.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds