Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Turd Alberts to Texas A&M (4 Viewers)

Scarlet ObsessioN

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
IF, and its a huge IF, Turd is doing this to fix shit in the AD and university then that’s a big balls move and Bravo
It's honestly starting to look like it.

#1.) Leak comes out that he could be leaving but smoke seemed to be coming from Nebraska side.

#2.) Trusted sources close to Turd come out pretty early and say it's not done.

#3.) BOR has to come running to the table in an emergency

#4.) Reports now coming out that Turd may not be gone and that things are being done internally to keep him

I will probably regret this but I foresee him staying and announcement coming out in the next day that he has turned down the offer.

Sure hope so because if Rhule leaves and the AD falls apart I may become a casual Husker fan and just hope for the best but not do anything to support.

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Turd if you stay I take back calling you the f word
Stephen Colbert Middle Finger GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

G0skrz

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Putting my tinfoil hat on over my potato brain...

This is clearly a move to get the athletic department separated from the university so Turd doesn't have to report to anyone.
Probably a dumb question and I have no idea but are there any universities like this where the Athletic Department is separated from the university?

HughJanus

Der Viener Schlinger
Elite Member
Probably a dumb question and I have no idea but are there any universities like this where the Athletic Department is separated from the university?
I don't think so, but I've heard that it's an interesting idea in this new NIL era of college sports. It's the next step towards a semi pro model.

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
It's honestly starting to look like it.

#1.) Leak comes out that he could be leaving but smoke seemed to be coming from Nebraska side.

#2.) Trusted sources close to Turd come out pretty early and say it's not done.

#3.) BOR has to come running to the table in an emergency

#4.) Reports now coming out that Turd may not be gone and that things are being done internally to keep him

I will probably regret this but I foresee him staying and announcement coming out in the next day that he has turned down the offer.

Sure hope so because if Rhule leaves and the AD falls apart I may become a casual Husker fan and just hope for the best but not do anything to support.
Reminds me of when Jamie pollard had leaks on getting our job then basically tweeted I’m not leaving while kinda shitting on Nebraska

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds