Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Turd Alberts to Texas A&M (5 Viewers)

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
You can tell people who have never worked for a nightmare boss. They erode the fabric of quality organizations. They are parasites that affect all parts of the body, no matter how insulated you may think it is.
Not sure if Turd is the snake that his persona gives off that’s made him consider this or it’s in fact leadership.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I'll say this, IF this was all a carefully orchestrated stunt to get the BOR/governor/unicameral/whoever to keep their political BS as far away from the program as possible and find him a goddamn boss already, and Turd sent Rhule a text this morning to tip him off that it was all a ruse, I'll forgive him.

IM4NUALWAYS

Linebacker
Elite Member
I'll say this, IF this was all a carefully orchestrated stunt to get the BOR/governor/unicameral/whoever to keep their political BS as far away from the program as possible and find him a goddamn boss already, and Turd sent Rhule a text this morning to tip him off that it was all a ruse, I'll forgive him.
If he did get an offer and seriously considered it fine. I think he probably should listen. I would. But he has to say based on all his words in the past.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT Turd
Fathers Day Joke GIF by BuzzFeed

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds