Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Turd Alberts to Texas A&M (3 Viewers)

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Whether Turd's decision has anything to do with it or not, F the group of fat-cats at the very top who sabotage the education system until it's totally dysfunctional, just so they can claim that it's broken and sabotage it even more. THE FISH STINKS FROM THE HEAD, I TELL YA!

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
On a scale of 1-10, how naive am I in thinking that this won’t have a huge effect on Rhule? I’m sure he’s not pleased, and they obviously had a good relationship, but I would imagine he’ll have a lot of input on the next hire and whoever comes in will almost certainly give Rhule and the football program all they want.

Would Rhule really have that input though? I'd sure as fuck hope so.

This could, I repeat "could" have more to do with how Turd was supported by the Regents and administration. That's 100% speculation on my part, but IMO that's the biggest reason you leave.

If that's the case, then we're really fucked. Because that means someone wants to blow this whole thing up. Does 1 or 2 big donors have that ability if they don't like something about Rhule and/or Turd?

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
So sick of the boogeyman in the background of the athletic department shtick. Either say who’s been causing the problems and how or stop with that bullshit
That ain't gonna stop random Twitter dweebs at hinting at things as if they know shit which they obviously don't because they hint at knowing shit about everything when they of course don't know shit

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
This narrative of the bad guys behind the scenes has to die.

Turd just signed an extension 4 months ago. This place is not so different 4 months later that he had no choice but to go somewhere else.

He’s the one leaving. He owns it. It’s not dark shadowy forces.

The fact that people around Turd were surprised does not negatively reflect on them. It reflects negatively on him. He’s the snake. He’s the one who made the move in the shadows.

Letting him off the hook for fucking us over because of a mythical world of problems that magically appeared in the last 4 months is naive. He is the one doing this.

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG

Turd just signed an extension 4 months ago. This place is not so different 4 months later that he had no choice but to go somewhere else.

The fact that people around Turd were surprised does not negatively reflect on them. It reflects negatively on him. He’s the snake. He’s the one who made the move in the shadows.

Letting him off the hook for fucking us over because of a mythical world of problems that magically appeared in the last 4 months is naive. He is the one doing this.
Believing there is no problems behind the scenes is naive

Kazman5k

Cornerback
Elite Member

Thank you. The conspiracy of the board of regents being ran by emperor Palpatine is so tired. 90% of the administrative issues that Nebraska has faced in the past have come from the person in the chair that Turd is currently sitting in.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
So someone spilled the beans and it wasnt NU. Sounds like AM is pushing hard and Turd is waiting on NU to have a final response before he takes it.

Which means it'll be a political - I'm going to piss this down my leg again move by the Regents.

Last edited:

Huskers4420

Linebacker
Turd def shoulder some blame. But there’s something wrong at the top. If it smells like shit, looks like shit, then it’s probably shit

He's either leaving or threatening to leave for some reason. And to think the BoR or other higher-ups don't have anything to do with that reasoning is indeed naive. They're doing something Turd isn't a fan of. He ain't making this move for money or weather.

Ironwardog

Linebacker
Elite Member
Buddy of mine who follows a different message board: (he’s never told me which one)

These are the two talking points on the message boards.

1. I don't think he wants to AD long term. Since he's been here, he's tried to get the B1G Commissioner job and the CFP director job. So if he takes a higher paying SEC job and he gets closer to Sanky (SEC
commissioner) he can set himself up better in his mind...more $$$ to rub elbows with the guy who is in the driver seat for running college football

OR

2. A failed UNL president search. Title IX issues with large looming WBB lawsuit coming. Failed in his backing of NIL (backed Big Red Collective but 1890 cried and took over). Severely under funded south stadium renovation (basically rebuild).

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds