Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Turd Alberts to Texas A&M (1 Viewer)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Can someone give me the readers digest version of these text messages ?
“We’ve bent over and given you everything you’ve asked for. The only thing I’ve ever pushed back on was letting you fuck my wife while I sit in the corner with the cuck mask of shame on my head. Turd, if you stay, I promise to wear the cuck mask. I promise, Turd. Please don’t leave us. GBR”

Last edited:

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
“We’ve bent over and given you everything you’ve asked for. The only thing I’ve ever pushed back on was letting you fuck my wife while I sit in the corner with the cuck mask of shame on my head. Turd, if you stay, I promise to wear the cuck mask. I promise, Turd. Please don’t leave us.”

Seen it 100 times….

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Wasn’t it probably FOIA responses because government accounts or equipment were used (I haven’t read a single article, so that was my guess)?

It was an FOIA. But a ton of those get strung out for a long time. Interesting that this one was answered almost immediately.

I’m not sure how much can be gathered from like 4 texts, but if Turd held some type of grudge over something that all other interested parties were willing to squash by all means necessary; I say fuck him and we don’t need him.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 9.00.50 PM.png

Tuesday 9:10 p.m. absolute NOVEL text message
Wednesday 4:31 a.m. spelling correction *your
LMAO

I really don't understand how someone can be a University regent or a freaking GOVERNOR and not be able to spell or form coherent sentences via text. Pillen with the back-to-back texts both beginning "Hey Turd - Just so you know". Also imagine texting someone at 4 a.m. to correct a spelling mistake in the text you sent 7 hours previously. Is this just the nature of boomers or is something in the water?

Last edited:

GAHusker

Cornerback
View attachment 35472

Tuesday 9:10 p.m. absolute NOVEL text message
Wednesday 4:31 a.m. spelling correction *your
LMAO

I really don't understand how someone can be a University regent or a freaking GOVERNOR and not be able to spell or form coherent sentences via text. Pillen with the back-to-back texts both beginning "Hey Turd - Just so you know". Also imagine texting someone at 4 a.m. to correct a spelling mistake in the text you sent 7 hours previously. Is this just the nature of boomers or is something in the water?
Pillen isn’t the one who looks bad in this. Anyway, people need to move on. Turd isn’t here any longer, and he isn’t coming back. It also looks like he wasn’t the perfect AD anyway, and his weird tweeting etc. post-move hasn’t made me miss him.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
Pillen isn’t the one who looks bad in this. Anyway, people need to move on. Turd isn’t here any longer, and he isn’t coming back. It also looks like he wasn’t the perfect AD anyway, and his weird tweeting etc. post-move hasn’t made me miss him.
You got that right...

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds