Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TT (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean toeing the line not wanting to piss off Frost or Jerrold. He's gotta be a Yes Man for his business. Goes against being a true writer but he is protecting his coin over his journalistic integrity.
Maybe Frost would make him cry like Bo did if he doesn’t suck Frost’s dick.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I miss those rascals. wish they'd come mix it up here.
I would like to see them all on the same board. H-3 is the biggest maniac. I would still like to know what he thinks of Frost since Frost was the only hire when Riley was fired. He lost his shit when Moos was hired thinking we might not get Frost.

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
Nah the way it will go down is that someone else will write a piece about the unorganized atmosphere and how Frost waited too long to take the job seriously or whatever, and then in that week's Tunnel Talk Dean will say

"Several of us in the media knew about these issues for years, there was no doubt the job was too big for him, you started to see it in that 2022 recruiting class, he even asked me for advice on the size of that class, a lot of people here gave me crap about that but Frost and I go way back and I think when you have a guy like Frost you want to help him out and help the program but many of us could see that it wasn't going to work-"
Classic Dean in today's Chat:

"I had a pretty good idea it was heading that way before the Purdue game to be honest. It's really not something I can post at that time, but just the stuff I was hearing is he was figuring out what he wanted to do."

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG

"I had a pretty good idea it was heading that way before the Purdue game to be honest. It's really not something I can post at that time, but just the stuff I was hearing is he was figuring out what he wanted to do."
I noticed that too. Classic

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG

King of hindsight... Always! Smartest man in the room after the test has already been graded.

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
I have thought about getting back in just to read the musings of Captain Hindsight after Frost is let go. Dean's post mortems are always filled with "you could sense this, or see this coming" even when it completely contradicts his preseason and in season thoughts.
OR I knew it, but couldn’t report it…just wouldn’t have been the right thing to do.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
OR I knew it, but couldn’t report it…just wouldn’t have been the right thing to do.
here's a general breakdown of Dean's schedule:
40 percent of time spent towing the line with the university and arranging HJs for Gerrod.
20% spent doing public appearances while trying not to look bloated as hell.
30% spent telling RRS how he is a victim and all he is doing is protecting his journalistic integrity
9% spent in the bathroom with a brown-stained tablet.
<1% creating RRS content

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
"I didn't get to where I am by being a win at all costs guy. It's a relationship business. Why do people always want me to burn bridges and call guys out? There are plenty of other places you can go for that. For me it's about providing content for fans. I know everybody wants me to be the bad guy, but it's been exhausting enough as it is. This weekend alone I had a breakfast powerpoint presentation at the Utica Moose Knuckle Lodge and then had to drive all the way over to the stadium after the news broke. That's the part of the job guys on the message boards don't see. But I love the back and forth with some of you guys, it's just guys being guys most of the time. Some of you need to learn to take it less seriously 😆

Thanks,"

(not real... but could be)

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds