Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TT (2 Viewers)

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
My sub runs out in December. Can’t decide if I want to re-up for the chaos of a coaching search though
I have thought about getting back in just to read the musings of Captain Hindsight after Frost is let go. Dean's post mortems are always filled with "you could sense this, or see this coming" even when it completely contradicts his preseason and in season thoughts.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I have thought about getting back in just to read the musings of Captain Hindsight after Frost is let go. Dean's post mortems are always filled with "you could sense this, or see this coming" even when it completely contradicts his preseason and in season thoughts.
This is why I keep it. And former shitty player stories years later in Tuesday chats.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Starts off with Dean saying he thinks carter’s comments mean frost is coming back regardless of these last 3 games… despite everyone else in the state saying the contrary. And More than half of it is copy and pasted comments from other message boards.
Nobody and I mean nobody, could read Carter's quotes and think "Frost is definitely coming back"

Callahan, whatever few sources you have in North Stadium are going to be gone within the next 4 weeks. Who cares if you burn the bridge, be honest for once, Jesus.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Nobody and I mean nobody, could read Carter's quotes and think "Frost is definitely coming back"

Callahan, whatever few sources you have in North Stadium are going to be gone within the next 4 weeks. Who cares if you burn the bridge, be honest for once, Jesus.
I read it as Frost is done, personally

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds