Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TT (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Honestly, play Ohio State like Michigan and I think they'll announce Frost returning, regardless of what people think.
I think it simply comes down to winning 2 of 3 myself and not getting blown out.

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Honestly, play Ohio State like Michigan and I think they'll announce Frost returning, regardless of what people think.
I don't think so.

Nebraska could absolutely play Ohio State close. But I think officially being eliminated from qualifying for a bowl game is all that is needed at this point to let Frost go.

I would prefer they did it after the Ohio State game and not at the end of they year because A) It's a bye week B) In this day and age you have to start early on coach searches because of early signing day. C) There are already premier jobs out there so you can't really wait around.

In no way do I think Nebraska is on the level of job as USC and LSU. But those guys are going to hire someone from a school Nebraska is on the same level as and will be competing with them for someone.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I think it simply comes down to winning 2 of 3 myself and not getting blown out.
So doing something we haven't done a lot of in 4 years....consider it challenging the head man lol we'll find out

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I don't think so.

Nebraska could absolutely play Ohio State close. But I think officially being eliminated from qualifying for a bowl game is all that is needed at this point to let Frost go.

I would prefer they did it after the Ohio State game and not at the end of they year because A) It's a bye week B) In this day and age you have to start early on coach searches because of early signing day. C) There are already premier jobs out there so you can't really wait around.

In no way do I think Nebraska is on the level of job as USC and LSU. But those guys are going to hire someone from a school Nebraska is on the same level as and will be competing with them for someone.
You may prefer it, but is Turd a big enough dick to pull the trigger? that I don't think is the case. I think he's been to nice and professional to do that to the "native son" regardless of how people feel about Frost. It's basically do you respect Frost enough as a man and who he is to let him finish this team off?

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Since Nate left, no.
miss u come back GIF

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
You may prefer it, but is Turd a big enough dick to pull the trigger? that I don't think is the case. I think he's been to nice and professional to do that to the "native son" regardless of how people feel about Frost. It's basically do you respect Frost enough as a man and who he is to let him finish this team off?
Turd is a soldier. He will do what he has to do within the framework of the boosters.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
It really blows my mind how much Dean is just poo pooing this recruiting class.

He seems to buy this is the plan.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds