Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

POLL True or False. Smothers will start by the end of the year.

Smothers starts by the end of the year.

• True

Votes: 33 40.2%
  • False

Votes: 49 59.8%

• Total voters
Lettuce be honest. The OL is so fucking bad that Thompson for sure isn’t making it through the year. And Neither will Purdy IMO.
He probably should already be getting some snaps, but it seems like Whipple prefers Purdy for some reason.

Lettuce be honest. The OL is so fucking bad that Thompson for sure isn’t making it through the year. And Neither will Purdy IMO.
Magic_8_Ball_-_Instrument_Of_Evil-_2426454804.jpg

I agree. Thompson isn't going to survive the inevitable pounding. I'm not sure Purdy would either, or is frankly good enough to hold down the spot.

Not sure what our fanbases affinity is with run first qb’s. That Cockeye game last year was brutal to watch.

I am not saying Purdy is better. But Purdy also has gotten zero chance to actually get a chance to get comfortable and build confidence.

Smothers comes in and we automatically know it’s a run and if he throws you are holding your breath just like when am2 was behind center.

I’m over run first qbs.

Not sure what our fanbases affinity is with run first qb’s. That Cockeye game last year was brutal to watch.

I am not saying Purdy is better. But Purdy also has gotten zero chance to actually get a chance to get comfortable and build confidence.

Smothers comes in and we automatically know it’s a run and if he throws you are holding your breath just like when am2 was behind center.

I’m over run first qbs.
I think Lattimer was more getting at our line being so frickin bad that Thompson and Purdy will be @died not that he's N on smothers

I'm going to say "false" only because Whipple wants a QB in there that doesn't deviate too much on what Whipple likes to do on offense .. That means Purdy over Smothers

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back