Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

POLL True or False. Smothers will start by the end of the year.

Smothers starts by the end of the year.

• True

Votes: 33 40.2%
  • False

Votes: 49 59.8%

• Total voters
Yeah, I understood it the same way. I Just have seen some potatoes pushing for smothers to start the last 2 weeks and shitting on CT.

Early morning roid rage. I’m good now.
everytime we have a statue at qb, we suck. thats why. smothers is accurate in the short to intermediate passing game. His run element also opens up the deep ball.

everytime we have a statue at qb, we suck. thats why. smothers is accurate in the short to intermediate passing game. His run element also opens up the deep ball.
Did you watch the Cockeye game last year? Smothers was not good at throwing the ball.

CT is not a statue. He has probably the worst o line in the history of Nebraska football. If they designed runs for him he can run. Hence 5 rushing tds. He easily runs in the 4.7 range.

Did you watch the Cockeye game last year? Smothers was not good at throwing the ball.

CT is not a statue. He has probably the worst o line in the history of Nebraska football. If they designed runs for him he can run. Hence 5 rushing tds. He easily runs in the 4.7 range.
Yeah I don't think he's a statue. He's just not very big for designed runs. Not sure he gets beat up less though. At least designed runs he has a chance to slide or run out of bounds.

Not sure what our fanbases affinity is with run first qb’s. That Cockeye game last year was brutal to watch.

I am not saying Purdy is better. But Purdy also has gotten zero chance to actually get a chance to get comfortable and build confidence.

Smothers comes in and we automatically know it’s a run and if he throws you are holding your breath just like when am2 was behind center.

I’m over run first qbs.

Purdy sucks.

For whatever reason they won’t run him at all though. There is no reason he can’t have 5 designed runs a game to keep the defense honest. He is more apt to get hurt when our shitty line gets him blindsided than on a designed run.

he wont run and that takes away a huge element of any offense.

Not sure what our fanbases affinity is with run first qb’s. That Cockeye game last year was brutal to watch.

I am not saying Purdy is better. But Purdy also has gotten zero chance to actually get a chance to get comfortable and build confidence.

Smothers comes in and we automatically know it’s a run and if he throws you are holding your breath just like when am2 was behind center.

I’m over run first qbs.
Purdy is fucking atrocious

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back