Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Trevor Lawrence Jr. (aka Zane Flores) (3 Viewers)

jw3

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Rhonda Rousey too good for Nebraska?

OIP.L8tWUTOd75Wj4W28gTm5EQHaJ4
OIP.5DCuzqxBDgv_To059Xx_qAHaFj

OIP.m0VwANx63TQ_tsVDNsO0HAAAAA
OIP.jMpIGuU-DOPMjl2749KPXQHaGC
ya idc that he's a 4 star, are the scissors broken in his household? hard pass for me right now.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Yeah, we already got our 5’10” guy from a lower division in a shitty football state
WW3 was hand picked by Whipple and he has been high on him for a long time. Can we not shit on him until he proves that he deserves it?

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I have to trust the guys that have seen him actually play in person. It’s like those 4 star kids Nebraska signs out of Minnesota that the Gophers don’t give a shit about. There’s a reason for that. What will be funny is if he gets an Ohio St offer and all the sudden he turns into a 4 star.

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
Yeah, we already got our 5’10” guy from a lower division in a shitty football state
Lower division? He played in the highest division in the state, which includes Boston

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
If Ohio State has to take Flores i won’t be complaining. Usually they are hand picking a 5 star every year. Bout time they fall off a little in recruiting

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds