Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB X thread (10 Viewers)

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I've done some stupid shit on mountain tops while Skiing, Mountain Biking, Hiking and Snowmobiling but this is a big ole hell no for me. Get anxiety just watching it.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

Saw this yesterday, and out of an abundance of caution I spent nearly 2 hours changing all of my passwords to random, complex 16-24 digit ones. The use of a password management tool (1Password, LastPass) makes the password generation, storage and usability possible. Hell, even Apple's embedded password manager will do this for you.

If y'all are still re-using passwords or writing them down on scraps of paper under your mouse pads, you're simply stupid and deserve whatever misery digital life throws atcha.

MtnHusker

Legend
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Saw this yesterday, and out of an abundance of caution I spent nearly 2 hours changing all of my passwords to random, complex 16-24 digit ones. The use of a password management tool (1Password, LastPass) makes the password generation, storage and usability possible. Hell, even Apple's embedded password manager will do this for you.

If y'all are still re-using passwords or writing them down on scraps of paper under your mouse pads, you're simply stupid and deserve whatever misery digital life throws atcha.
77JW.gif

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds