Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

tPB Parents Venting Thread

My youngest daughter is a real handful. Unfortunately, she is much too much like me. She's 2. Hates naps, loves antagonizing her older sisters. She routinely gets up between 5:30 & 6:00 am and is ready to go. Fights naps, and becomes a real treat in the evening. Talks back to her mother, and is really good at singing "down to the honky tonk" by Jake Owen, especially the part where she sings "I got a girl, named Sheila, she goes BATSHIT, on tequila." She acts like a teenager now.

How fucked am I when she actually becomes a teenager.
your avatar tells the truth

My 7 month old has recently been enjoying roaring like a lion and screeching like a pterodactyl
My youngest niece acted like a dog for a good 2 to 3 years of her childhood... including lifting her leg on a few of her sisters' friends when they came in the door. Luckily, no actual peeing.

If she did that now, her leg would be over their head given she's 6'2. Sorry, no pics.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back