Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

tPB Overreaction Thread **** (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
We are just not very good. Big Ten West isn’t good either.

I don’t understand people who say we suck ass and predict us to lose every game and go 4-8 and then when we get beat down by the #2 team in the country they…meltdown and bitch and moan nonstop

What happened is what you said would happen

Go outside you guys

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG

I don’t understand people who say we suck ass and predict us to lose every game and go 4-8 and then when we get beat down by the #2 team in the country they…meltdown and bitch and moan nonstop

Go outside you guys
It’s because we weren’t remotely competitive At all. Not in any facet, at any point of the game. That’s why.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

Go outside you guys
It’s the way it looks which does it. Our offense is as bad as you will ever see and our special teams still suck for the most part. The only good thing we have seen is our defense which got bitch slapped like no other today.

stonesak

Wave goodbye now, it's time for you to go
Well, hopefully we can stop all the hand-wringing over White leaving after this year.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
We are on our 3rd-4th string QB cause both Thompson & Smorhers is better than this
It would have been good if at least one of them would have stayed.

Only at Nebraska would we have 4-4 Star QBs on the roster in the spring and now be down to guy that the last staff took a walk-on QB from Hastings over to away games last year.

I do think HH is doing the best he can considering the circumstances though.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
It would have been good if at least one of them would have stayed.

Only at Nebraska would we have 4-4 Star QBs on the roster in the spring and now be down to guy that the last staff took a walk-on QB from Hastings over to away games last year.

I do think HH is doing the best he can considering the circumstances though.
I also think H2 could help you a lot at receiver.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
All of the offensive coaches need to go. Need at least 30 xfers between the portal and jc this off-season
We know the offensive coaches outside of possibly Raiola aren’t going anywhere. If things work out it’s going to take 2-3 more years the way Rhule rolls.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds