Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

tPB Overreaction Thread **** (1 Viewer)

Huskers633

Cornerback
Elite Member
I have a question for those of you that watched until the end. I couldn't watch anymore and ran to the grocery store during the 4th quarter. On tator island they're saying Teddy got in and looked even worse than Turner. Is that really true?

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member
I have a question for those of you that watched until the end. I couldn't watch anymore and ran to the grocery store during the 4th quarter. On tator island they're saying Teddy got in and looked even worse than Turner. Is that really true?
Teddy did not look good, correct. But not sure he was necessarily worse. He wasn't supposed to play in a game like that so I'd give him some leeway. But, he's not going to be the savior we hoped he'd be at LT.

Turn Down for What

Running Back
Elite Member
We know the offensive coaches outside of possibly Raiola aren’t going anywhere. If things work out it’s going to take 2-3 more years the way Rhule rolls.
If this offense continues to be this bad or even slightly better, I don't know if Rhule gets three more years.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Teddy did not look good, correct. But not sure he was necessarily worse. He wasn't supposed to play in a game like that so I'd give him some leeway. But, he's not going to be the savior we hoped he'd be at LT.
He’s slightly better than El Matador but not much

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
You're trolling hard today!
Confused Season 3 GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds