Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

tPB Fantasy Football League? (1 Viewer)

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Any interest out there? There was usually one on RRS but I'm not sure if they are doing that again. If there's enough on here that want to do a league I'll set one up.

If there's interest then we can figure out buy-in, format, etc.
is that kate upton in your sig pic? looked her up and cannot believe she's still just 29. verlander is a lucky fuck who is probably sick of fucking her.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
is that kate upton in your sig pic? looked her up and cannot believe she's still just 29. verlander is a lucky fuck who is probably sick of fucking her.

Sure is. My dream girl, ideal thicccness, big juicy tits, and a fat ass.

He is probably tired of fucking her but if I were a betting man I'd put my money on the fact that he probably still has enough side action to keep himself satisfied.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

He is probably tired of fucking her but if I were a betting man I'd put my money on the fact that he probably still has enough side action to keep himself satisfied.
those mlb guys, especially pitchers, bang crazy tail in every city they play in. starting pitchers have so much down time they can bang all the live long day, if they like.

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG

This whole time I was hoping she was you're hotwife, and you were willing to share.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
I’m going to tell my wife she is out of this league.
Ill have her in the rss league I do every year as most of those people wanted to re up the league.
That way more degenerates from here can get in this league together.

RedSeaRising

Commissioner
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m going to tell my wife she is out of this league.
Ill have her in the rss league I do every year as most of those people wanted to re up the league.
That way more degenerates from here can get in this league together.

I mean...that's fine, but we're headed in the wrong direction unless we find more degenerates.

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ll play. May auto draft depending on day time and this will be second fiddle to the 53 man roster dynasty league im in

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds